An interspiritual community located in North Atlanta/Marietta/Roswell
Sunday Gatherings ~ 11:00 am
The Open Mind Center
1575 Old Alabama Road, Suite 213
Roswell, GA 30076
We invite you to our Sunday Gatherings, where we have inspirational speakers, wonderful upbeat music, and fun, engaging programs for our kids and teens. During the week, we also offer small group discussions, classes, social outings and partner events open to all.
Come join a truly warm and welcoming community of open, loving and accepting members. Whatever your spiritual journey, you are welcome here. We can’t wait to meet you!
An Interspiritual Community
One World Spiritual Center members are a collective of spiritual seekers from many backgrounds and faith traditions. We learn and practice universal spiritual principles as taught by many wisdom teachers, ancient and modern. We believe that strong, supportive community strengthens us on our individual paths. We believe the goal of our spiritual journey is to love and serve others and be a presence of genuine peace, compassion, and kindness in our world.
We are an interspiritual community. We believe there are many paths to God and all are deserving of respect, honor and celebration.
We believe in and cultivate our inner wisdom, and believe that love is our true essence. We believe that peace is possible, and that when we choose to see each other through the eyes of love that peace flows though us and into our world.
- We believe in one Divine Spirit, manifest in all creation;
- We believe that each of us is a beloved, unique and conscious expression of Divine Spirit;
- We believe that the Divine is omnipresent, being fully in all places at all times;
- We honor the world’s diverse faith traditions and take wisdom from each, believing that there are many paths to the Divine and each represents truth;
- We believe that we grow in our connection with Divine Spirit and each other through sacred service, joyful community and a contemplative practice such as meditation or prayer;
- We believe that, as co-creators with Divine Spirit, our thoughts, beliefs and actions shape our reality and our experience.
- Spirituality: We realize both our spiritual and physical natures as the Divine expressing in, as and through us.
- Acceptance: We honor the many paths to God and our own spiritual journey.
- Inspiration: We waken and are alive with a joyful enthusiasm, celebrating that we are expressions of Spirit on earth.
- Diversity: We celebrate and learn from the rich diversity of people, faiths and cultures that make up our communities.
- Fun: We bring a playful, curious energy to everything we do. We learn, love and laugh together.
Rev Melanie’s Blog
“Our images of God matter. Just as how we conceptualize God affects what we think the Christian life is about, so do our images of God.” “When tradition is thought to state the way things really are, it becomes the director and judge of our lives; we are, in effect, imprisoned by it. On the […]Read More
One World Spiritual Center is an interspiritual church located in North Atlanta/Marietta/Roswell sharing spiritual tools and practices from around the world , including new thought, interfaith teachings, mysticism, stoicism, sufism and more.